Sedona Rouge is pleased to offer the following complimentary on-site amenities and services to our valued guests:
- Resort Fee of USD $18.00 including self parking and complimentary WiFi
- 24 hour front desk.
- Concierge/tour desk assistance.
- Spanish language services.
- Luxurious, leather chair lounge area immediately off the lobby.
- Heated swimming facilities with cabana area.
- Daily maid service.
- Express check-in/check-out.
- Daily newspaper.
- Local telephone calls.
- Valet parking.
- Evening turn-down service.
- Wake-up service. We are also pleased to feature the following additional property services available with applicable charges:
- REDS full-service restaurant and lounge.
- Limited room service.
- Luxurious full-service spa featuring a comprehensive array of health and beauty treatements!
- State-of-the-art fitness center and boutique.
- High-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel and guestrooms.
- DVD rentals.
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing services.
- Pet packages available! (Pets require a $45 deposit.)
- Airport and local shuttle transportation.
- Babysitting services on request.
- Car rental assistance.
For The Business Traveler
The Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa provides high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, including the lounge area, guestrooms and all meeting space. In addition, we offer a full-range of business support (including fax, photocopy, computer and administrative services) upon request.
Luxurious meeting facilities featuring state-of-the-art audio visual and computer equipment are also available to our executive guests.
For the Leisure Traveler
Centrally located in West Sedona at the corner of Hwy 89A and Rodeo Drive, the Sedona Rouge is only minutes away from the Sedona Golf Course, world-class shopping, hiking trails through breathtaking scenery, the Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, Uptown Sedona, thrilling archaeological sites, the stunningly unique Chapel of the Holy Cross, and a myriad of Sedonas other enchanting attractions!
After a day of touring beautiful Red Rock Country, return to Sedona Rouge where the hotels Andalusian style and design draws you in and leads you through lavish Alhambra gardens and courtyards, carved stone columns and cascading water elements. Every guestroom lends itself to intimacy, richly designed with provocative sensual Moroccan motifs.
Relaxation and indulgence is the comforting ambience in the Spa at the Sedona Rouge. Offering an enticing selection of health and beauty treatments, this haven of luxury is set privately apart from the main lobby and evokes timeless qualities of serenity and well-being.
There are many special places at the Sedona Rouge, but none take in Sedona as does the Terrace Top where Red Rock views are a spiritual experience and the evening skies open up a blanket of stars indulging the hopeless romantic.
Come early, and stay late Sedona Rouge is a vacation from your vacation.