London Maps and Directions
Hotel Megaro is located 22 miles east of London’s Heathrow Airport. From the airport, follow these driving directions to Megaro Hotel:
- Head north on Tunnel Rd W toward W Ramp
- Make a sharp right at W Ramp
- Continue onto Tunnel Rd W
- Continue onto M4 (signs for Central London/M25/M4)
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the M4 ramp
- Merge onto M4
- Continue onto A4 - Entering Toll Zone in 3.7 mi at A3220/Earl's Ct Rd (Go through 1 roundabout
- Continue onto A401/Shaftesbury Ave
- Turn right at A40/New Oxford St and continue to follow A40
- Slight left at A401/Theobald's Rd
- Turn left at A5200/Gray's Inn Rd and continue to follow Gray's Inn Rd (Leaving Toll Aone in 0.6 mi at A501/Swinton St.)
- Continue onto A501/Euston Rd
- Destination will be on the left
Rental Car Agencies
Rental Car Agencies at Heathrow include Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and Sixt.
To get to the hotel on the subway, take the Picadilly line. It operates from 6:00am to 11pm and costs approximately 4.20 pounds per person one way to the hotel.
Heathrow Express, which operates from 6am to 11pm, costs approximately 17 pounds per person one way to the hotel.
Heathrow Shuttle, which operates from 4am to 6pm, offers service from the airport to the hotel for an approximate cost of 10 pounds per person.
Taxis are available at Heathrow Airport for transport to the hotel for an approximate one way cost of 60 pounds.