The King Edward Hotel is located 12 miles from Toronto’s YYZ-Pearson Airport. Driving directions are as follows:
- Head East towards 409 East
- Keep right and merge onto ON-427/ON/401
- Take Exit onto ON-427 S towards ON-401W
- Keep left, follow signs for Gardiner Expressway Toronto and merge onto Gardiner Expy East
- Take Exit towards Yonge Street
- Merge onto Harbor St/ Lakeshore Blvd East
- Turn left onto Yonge Street
- Turn right onto King Street East
Rental Car Agencies
Budget Rental Car Agency is available at the airport.
Shuttle Bus: Shuttle service is available at the Toronto Airport for an approximate one way cost of $55 Canadian. The hours of operation are 24/7.
Taxi: Airport Limo taxi service is available at the Toronto Airport for an approximate cost of $55 USD one way to the hotel.
Limo: Airport Limo service is available 24/7 at the Toronto Airport for approximately $60 Canadian one way to the hotel. Contact them at 416-823-3675 for more information.
Train: Visitors can get to The King Edward Hotel by train by taking the Bloor/Yonge Line for a cost of $3. The train operates from 5:00am to 1:00am. Contact them at 416-393-4636 for more information.
The King Edward Hotel offers parking facilities with valet parking only on a first come-first serve basis. The parking fee is $40 and includes in and out privileges.