Latin Quarter Maps & Directions
Grand Hotel Saint-Michel is 35 kilometers southwest of CDG-Charles de Gaulle Airport and 20 kilometers northeast of Orly Airport. By car from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport, follow the directions below.
- On the way out of the airport, follow the directions towards PARIS 350m
- Turn right on Avenue Charles de Gaulle/D902 550m
- Roundabout: Take N°3 for way out 350m
- Roundabout: Take N°2 A3/E15 in the direction of Mitry-Mory 2.7km
- Stay on the left and follow A3/E15/A86/A10 Bordeaux/Nantes/Paris/Bobigny 1.7km
- Bear left on A3/E15 (in the direction of A86/A10/Bordeaux/Nantes/Bobigny) 14.5km
- Take the exit on the left - Boulevard Périphérique
- Go in the direction of Paris-Centre 500m
- Rejoindre Quai de Bercy 1.8 km
- Follow Quai de la Rapée 550 m
- Turn on the right and stay on Quai de la Rapée 26 m
- Take 1st on left and stay on Quai de la Rapée 130 m
- Turn slightly left to stay on Quai de la Rapée 57 m
- Follow the Pont d'Austerlitz 170 m
- Turn lighly on right and go on Pont d'Austerlitz 77 m
- Follow the Quai Saint-Bernard 800 m
- Go straight on Quai de la Tournelle 200 m
- Turn on left on Rue Cardinal Lemoine 500 m
- Turn right on Rue Clovis 350m
- Cross Place du Panteon 100m
- Go straight on Rue Cujas N°19 200 m
Rental Car Agencies
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Europcar, Hertz and National Car Rental Agencies are available at Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Grand Hotel Saint-Michel offers a hotel operated shuttle for an approximate one way cost of 75 Euros. Hours of operation are 6:00am to 12:00 Midnight. To arrange pickup, contact the hotel by telephone or email.
Taxi: Taxis are available at the Charles de Gaulle Airport at the Taxi Station for an approximate one way cost to the hotel of 65 Euros.
Metro: Take RER B line from the metro station at the airport and get off the train at the LWHmbourg Station, which is near the hotel. The approximate one-way cost is 8.50 Euros. The metro operates from 6am to Midnight.