Paris Directions and Maps
The Hotel Arioso is 20 kilometers south of CDG-Roissy Charles DeGaulle Airport (Aéroport Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle). Driving directions are as follows:
- Take Route des Badauds for 0.1 kilometers
- Cross over Roissy-en-France for 3 kilometers
- Keep on Route des Badauds for 1.4 kilometers
- Turn right on Route de la Commune for 1.5 kilometers
- Exit at Roissy-en-France
- Go straight in the direction of Paris for 1.2 kilometers
- Take A1 / E19 in the direction of Paris-Centre for 17 kilometers (Sign also lists towards Saint-Denis, Cergy, Pontoise, Paris-Porte de la Chapelle)
- Pass Aulnay-sous-Bois, Le Blanc-Mesnil, Le Bourget, La Coureuve, Saint-Denis
- Speed Control Points (Radar) on the A1: The speed limit is 90 kilometers per hour. Radar at La Courneuve and Saint-Denis.
- Take the exit towards Rouen, Porte de Clignancourt and Peripherique Ouest
- Go straight towards Boulevard Périphérique for 4.5 kilometers
- Speed Control Points: The speed limit is 80 kilometers per hour. Radar at Bd Périphérique
- Take the exit in the direction of Porte d’Asnieres
- Cross Paris for 1.6 kilometers
- Go straight on Avenue de la Porte d'Asnières in the direction of Porte d’Asnieres for 300 meters
- Turn right on Boulevard Malesherbes and go 1.2 kilometers
- Enter Paris
- Take Boulevard Malesherbes and go 700 meters
- Take Place Saint-Augustin and go 200 meters
- Take Rue la Boétie and go 100 meters
- Take the 2nd right and turn on Rue d'Argenson for 100 meters.
- You have arrived at the Arioso Hotel at 7 Rue d'Argenson
Rental Car Agencies
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Europcar, Hertz, National and Sixt Rental Car Agencies are available at the airport.
Shuttle Bus: Navette Aeroport Shuttle offers a 24-hour shuttle from the airport for approximately €25/€35 one way. The shuttle requires an advanced reservation.
Taxi: Taxi 7000 service is available at the airport for approximately 45-65 Euros one way to the hotel. Contact them at 33 142 70 01 10 for more information.
Bus: Take the Roissy Bus/Air France ORLY. Roissy Bus costs approximately 15 Euros one way to the hotel. It operates from 6am to midnight.
Train: RER B costs approximately 3 Euros one way.