Use the Venice map above and the directions below to find your way to the Aqua Palace Hotel, which can be reached by taxi, ACTV bus line 5 or by using the ATVO buses.
- Once at Piazzale Roma, take the vaporetto, or water bus, (lines 1 and 2) and get off at the Rialto stop.
- Turn right and immediately left on Calle larga Mazzini
- After 70 m, turn left and continue on Marzaria 2 Aprile
- After 50 m, turn right on Calle dei Stagneri
- Pass the bridge that takes you to the Church of Santa Maria della Fava. Keep to your right and enter Ramo Licini.
- After 50 m, you will be on Calle de la Malvasia
- The Aqua Palace Hotel is on the corner
Rental Car Agencies
Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Thrifty Car Rental Agencies are available at Venice Marco Polo Airport.
Bus / Metro: ATVO Bus is available at the Marco Polo Airport for an approximate one way cost of 3 Euros. The bus operates from 8:00am to Midnight.
Shuttle Bus: Ali Laguna Shuttle is available at the Marco Polo Airport for an approximate one way cost of 13 Euros. The shuttle operates 24/7.
Hotel Shuttle: Aqua Palace Hotel offers a hotel shuttle bus to and from the Marco Polo Airport. Contact the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange pick up. The shuttle is available 24 hours a day.
Taxi: Taxis are available 24/7 at the airport for an approximate one way cost of 110 Euros.